What is operating lease?
- In case of operating/operative lease or long-term lease, the lessor purchases the vehicle selected by the lessee; by payment of the lease fee, the lessee becomes entitled to use the lessor-owned vehicle during the term of the lease contract. Upon expiry of the term, the vehicle remains the property of the lessor.
What are the benefits of operating lease?
- The leased vehicle is registered in the lessor’s books to limit the burden on the lessee’s capital expenditure budget
- The lease fee can be accounted for as lease cost
- The VAT content of the lease fee can be refunded as laid down in legislation
- Offers end-to-end service
- Scheduled expenses, guaranteed terminal value
- No hidden costs
- Cost rationalisation
Who can use this service?
- Our service is available to multinational and Hungarian companies, small and medium size enterprises.
What are the fleet services available?
- Advice on fleet arrangements
- Servicing-related services
- Tire service
- Insurance management and claims management
- Emergency service
- Fuel card service
- Dedicated contact person
Our company is planning to purchase new vehicles.
- In line with specific customer needs, we make fleet management recommendations that will be handled flexibly during the entire term. Costs can be calculated, no hidden costs even at the end of the term. Send your request for quotation to email@example.com . Our colleagues will be at your service.
I would like to request a quotation:
- Our service is available to multinational and Hungarian companies, small and medium size enterprises. Send your request for quotation firstname.lastname@example.org . Our colleagues will be at your service.